Dear deities, we’re back again! This time with a few tricks and a whole bunch of treats.
Please welcome two new activatable trophies, which are possibly long overdue. The first one sends heroes to dungeons, and the second one sends to sail. And activation is completely free, which is always nice.
Unlike arenalin, though, these activatables will only work if the adventure is not on a timeout. And, naturally, the hero needs to have a temple (for dungeons) or an ark (to sail), otherwise activation won’t do much.
There is a little something for those building temples too: enlightening bolt and similar kill-or-melt activatables now produce gold bricks at a discount, for only 2000 gold.
Another nice little feature: in the Robbery dungeons, you can now see total gold at stake right at the beginning of the run.
We try to keep the game texts in good shape — that’s why we do a spring cleaning event every year. This time, we wanted to go a bit further and get your feedback on the existing in-game content.
So every day, in four Ideabox sections — monsters, artifacts, quests, and equipment — you’ll see a few entries from the game. Take a fresh look at them and use your vote to support or oppose their presence. Don’t worry, they won’t disappear right away — but at some point we’ll look at the results and maybe get rid of something that’s been significantly disliked.
Finally, let’s talk about the special event! For the next few days pay attention to Halloween treats, which are a lot:
- undead monsters — these abominations need to be killed twice to get special loot like…
- glowing pumpkins — you can activate them and get lots of useful things, from bricks to souls
- pumpkinized trophies — they’re so colorful and rich that traders value them a lot
- colossal beastie in every sail — so huge that you can see it right from the start
- Ghost Town — located at 13th milestone and covered in fog so much, it censors stuff in hero’s diary
Enjoy the spookiness!