Let’s talk about the Arena today. Although it is already quite entertaining, there was this feeling that it needs to be more ZPG-friendly. One god may wish to bet on luck, but the other might have another plan. It’s time to bring in some justice here. Introducing a brand new Arena mode, with no influences or godvoices – a Zero Player Game as it is!
A few things to keep in mind:
- The heroes sent to ZPG-Arena won’t match those sent to the regular Arena, so no worries here.
- For now, ZPG duels won’t have extra rules or conditions of the regular Arena (like extra bricks to the loser).
- Due to the effortlessness of ZPG-duels, there is no free accumulator charge given for winning (although the winner will still restore 100% godpower).
- Arenalin artifacts and the like can’t be used for sending to ZPG-Arena.
- All other aspects of Arena fights are still hold true: pantheons, achievements and win/lost stats.
Enough about rules – how to get into this ZPG-Arena? There is no new button in the Remote Control, so here is how it will work with the old button. If you send your hero to Arena during the first 5 minutes of each hour (e.g. from 10:00:00 till 10:04:59, 11:00:00 till 11:04:59, etc) and confirm that you want ZPG-Arena you’ll get there. Outside of this 5-minute interval all fights will be held on the old and usual Arena, the one with the influences and stuff.
Make sure to use the latest app, because the old versions may throw some errors. (Also the game checks the time interval based on the UTC time, so for the folks living in the +30 min time zones the local time will be shifted: 10:30:00 – 10:34:59, etc).
Finally, we’d like to remind once again that the heroes’ levels and equipment are totally not important in the arena and won’t affect the fight’s outcome. Yes, even if it’s x3 times better.
Lucky dueling, everyone!