Ghostly greetings, fearsome gods and goddesses!
The annual Halloween Festival is here, so it’s time for spooky stuff. Let’s welcome:
- undead monsters — they need to be killed twice and they’ll drop special loot, including…
- glowing pumpkins — these are free to activate and can occasionally turn into really valuable things
- pumpkinezed artifacts — these things have emojis, which instantly makes them popular among zoomers and traders
There are also two new eerie things:
- the mysterious Ghost Town (conveniently located at the 13th milestone) is now obscuring the diaries while heroes are inside.
- a new kind of beastie in the seas that is so enormous and dangerous that it can be seen right from the start. It also has a manimal or fenimal, so sail ahead if you dare.
The spooky event will last for the next three days — aside from the new beastie, which will stay for a fortnight.
New Sail Stuff
Speaking of seas, let’s welcome two new sail variations:
- lighthouses that emit long and narrow light beams instead of the usual (and boring) circles;
- a sea with lots of mostly harmless vortexes — one can use them as randomized shortcuts.
New Bosses Ability
There is a new ability for bosses — decoying. Decoying boss spawns multiple dummies during the fight – they are harmless, but good enough to deceive heroes and attract their strikes.
Hope these new additions will add more fun to the eerie feast. Happy Haunting!