Dear deities, are you thirsty for some news? Today we have half a dozen to unpack:
- From now on, heroes will mark their responses to godvoces with a ➥ sign. It’s quite notable and handy.
- Remember the April 1st side job to “fail a side job”? Yes, the one that required to do absolutely nothing. It’s back and here to stay.
- Some of the looting pets tamed last fall are about to reach level 30. This milestone gives them a unique ability to occasionally turn stuff in the hero’s inventory bold.
- A new auxiliary quest for dungeons — to find a treasury using a limited number of direction god voices.
- Good news for guilds: electing a leader should be easier with lowered election thresholds. From now on, it takes only 20% of eligible votes or just 30 votes for big guilds.
- Like the spirit of healthy competition? Check out Godville Olympics — a big community-organized contest that covers all of the Godville adventures from Arena to Datamines (with a separate division for AFK players). Signups are open till June 18th.