Good news, dear gods and goddesses!
Firstly, we took another regular dive into the giant pile of Ideabox submissions and fished out the best. Hope you enjoy hundreds of fresh earthly news, monsters and artifacts. Big thanks to all authors and ER editors!
Secondly, we added a neat guild feature: if a guild or one of its members gets featured in Godville Times, all guildmates will be automatically notified in their Guild Council.
Now, onto the main event: the Christmas season! Well, Godville is surely ready to celebrate, just look at the festivities list:
- Keep an eye out for snowflakes ❄️. These delicate and beautiful crystals can be found by defeating monsters, catching reindeers 🦌, or fished out of frozen ponds. Gods can also get an extra snowflake from the godpower capacitor in Godville Times.
- These snowflakes are not just fun to look at and lick – they are useful. They can be traded for gold and used as wildcards in the bingo game. And if a hero gets a whole bunch, sometimes he makes a snowman and gets presents after heroically defeating it.
- Another thing to look forward to is the abundance of holiday gifts – these can drop from monsters, snowmen, and even the bingo game. These can be activated for free and offer sweet and valuable rewards. By the way, there is a quick way to get a gift – each bingo extraction will give one right away.
- Any god with the Dungeon Forge can put a Christmas tree in their dungeon for other heroes to find and get some holiday presents.
- Be sure to visit Laplandville, the festive town located next to Godville, for some discounts and holiday spirit.
- Santa Clawses and Satan Clauses are back, spreading holiday cheer, gifts and even tameable with a bit of luck.
- FInally, there are special Christmas side jobs and holiday POIs to savor as well.
The celebration will last until January 2. Happy Holidays!