Greetings! Today’s news are full of small, but still pleasant bits and pieces:
- Hundreds of shiny new artifacts for your heroes to pick up.
- Astrologists have learnt a few more new things that they are eager to share with you. Don’t miss new forecasts about godpower accumulator and arena teleportation in the upcoming issues of Godville Times.
- Godville invites are now more straightforward – your hero gets an invite item, then you can activate it (from now on – for free!) to increase the number of available invitations, and then you can add a friend any time your want. So no more automatic increase/decrease trickery when your hero gets/sells a Godville invite.
- In desperate attempts for survival, the boss monsters have developed a few more abilities. Two of them are rather nice, while the other two counterbalance them with some nastiness.
- In addition to the named ears, heroes can now pick other special boss trophies and some of these things will surely be of greater value than others. Keep an eye on the inventory when your champ beats his next boss.
- The progress meter when your hero waits for a duel opponent should now be way more accurate.
And here is a good news for those who tired of “wasted” encourages when the hero is already at his full health (and opposite is true for punishments). While these outcomes can’t be removed completely, from now on they will occasionally give a nice bonus – a temporal aura of rage (or bliss for evil heroes).
Lastly, rumor has it that tribbles love to make their home in mystery boxes and the like. Be careful with these things.