The long dark nights of January are drawing to close. But we haven’t been in hibernation; we’ve been making changes behind the scenes, the following tweaks which you’ll notice right away:
- Heroes have developed a sense of camaraderie, and a touch of compassion. The main consequence is that they will spare the life of those they defeat in skirmish duels.
- Gods no longer lose their godpower when their hero dies and quest progress is also preserved.
- Influence of the opposite type is less harmful to the hero’s personality.
- Evil heroes are now less likely to die in battles with monsters.
- Healing potions in the inventory are now written in italics.
- In order to make turns clearer in duels, your opponent’s actions will be highlighted.
All these changes are already available in the browser and our iPhone app will support all of them with the next update.