Hello, gods and goddesses! Just a few weeks ago we celebrated Godville’s anniversary. Now it’s time to move on — with new goodies and stuff.
- Remember the strong monsters? The ones noted with a meeting phrase in the diary. From now on it will be easier to spot them by the bold name right in the Earthly News. (Make sure to use the latest version of the app from the store.)
- New achievement for the Book writers is here — just wait for the next glyph to see it.
- New side job. This time it involves the favorite thing of every hero — squandering money on town parties.
- New sea type — without ubiquitous crates, but with an extra booty on a map.
- New dungeon type — every room will generate a small amount of godpower.
- Arena/Dungeons/Sails speed up — each step will be a tiny bit faster (around 10-20%).
- Sparring fights from now on will equalize the opponents’ health (just like in Arena duels).
- Dungeon chronicles now reveal the map step by step, just like in the original expedition. (Only for the new chronicles.)